What We Do
IP Executive work on an exclusive retained basis and offer a combination of direct search and advertised selection, dependent on the role and circumstance. IP Executive also has the unique advantage of access to a market leading network built up over the past 15 years by their parent Co.
IP Executive is only suited for “C” level roles or those with a salary in excess of £100K, once retained an assignment roadmap would be put in place which would typically consist of the following:
- IP to meet with Client to build out brief and discuss methodologies, including whether Branded Advertising would be appropriate
- Week 1 – Brief agreed and signed off, longlist of target search organisations presented and signed off, ad copy and placement agreed if appropriate
- Week 3 – Initial longlist presented in person for discussion & vetting. From this point the pitching process starts, collating candidates from the direct search, our network, prior campaigns, any advert response & contingent candidates known to us. Crucially we also utilise our market knowledge to assess candidate capability & suitability at this point.
- Week 6 to 8 – Initial interviews conducted by IP & shortlist presented
- Week 8 to 10 – Client interviews & debrief
- Week 10 to 12 – Final interviews, tasks, offer presentation & acceptance
- Week 13 – post assignment meeting including candidate retention strategy during notice period
*Branded Advertising is sometimes appropriate not only to maximise response but also make a statement to the market or investors. It is obviously not appropriate for confidential assignments.