Web Manager / Front End Web Development Manager – Woking
Web Manager / Front End Web Development Manager – £50k – Woking
Web Manager / Web Operations Manager / Website Manager / Web Development Manager required for this Leading International Travel organisation to manage the day-to-day running of the global Voyager web team with the goal of managing the teams towards a converged platform over time.
The Web Manager / Web Operations Manager / Website Manager / Web Development Manager manager will be:
- Responsible for managing the global web team in terms of B2C, Trade and white-label websites that sit on Voyager
- Gathering usability feedback in order to qualify, quantify and prioritise development of the websites
- Lead the entire natural search initiatives in order to drive continued improvements in search rankings and bookings
- Evaluate content management systems in order to improve the existing.
- Drive improvements in conversion rates across the sites through the entire booking path, using ROI tools (including Ominture, Tagman, Google Analytics, usability testing and others)
- Working closely with the digital marketing teams
- Drive a streamlined and consistent look and feel for all websites by channel to gain efficiencies in creation and maintenance
- Support the New Business Development manager by creating new market websites
- Create an end to end web strategy for all of the business
- Working closely with external agencies to fill gaps that exist (e.g. refreshed content, multivariate testing, etc.)
To apply please contact [email protected] quoting ref. 1106-6
Intelligent People are a specialist Web Manager Recruitment Agency