Marketing Manager – South Oxon
Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Senior Marketing Executive
South Oxfordshire, £40-45k, Final Salary Pension, Benefits.
Working for a leading and specialist technology provider to the education market, the Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Senior Marketing Executive role involves leading a team of 4 to deliver all marketing services (full marketing mix) to support the sale of a range technology services.
The Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Senior Marketing Executive will:
– Lead a market intelligence and research effort to understand customer needs, the marketplace, competitive influences, etc, commissioning research with third party agencies when needed.
– Develop strategic marketing plans and own the marketing roadmap.
– Deliver all marketing communications and collateral, including product literature, white papers, case studies, in-house communications and PR.
– Work with the web team to re-develop and launch a new website to support the sale of a range of new and existing services.
– Manage third party agencies (media, design, research, etc)
– Manage marketing budgets.
– Line manage a team of three, including objective setting, appraisals, performance management, etc.
– Work across the business, managing stakeholder relationships and setting and delivering marketing best-practice.
– Running campaigns around events, product launches, etc.
– Work with the events team to deliver a number of annual events, conferences and seminars.
Candidates for the Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Senior Marketing Executive role must have previous marketing experience across a range of marketing disciplines, ideally the full marketing mix. Candidates may have worked for small technology organisations (software vendors, IT services providers, re-sellers, VAR’s) or even an organisation in the public sector such as education. Strong communication, planning and project management skills are important to deliver against deadlines and lead the performance of the marketing team. This is a fantastic role with the opportunity to make a huge impact on the performance of a well-placed, market leading and niche technology provider.
Please apply to [email protected] quoting reference 1106-30
Intelligent People is a specialist Marketing Manager Recruitment Agency.