Marketing Director – Retail – South West London
Marketing Director – Retail – £100K + bonus – South West London
Marketing Director / Head of Marketing needed by a market leading, Sports retail specialist to define, develop and execute their Marketing and e-Commerce strategy. They have aggressive plans to double the size of the business, mainly through increasing new store openings by 15% – Other avenues include multi-channels and doubling the web business.
The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will be tasked with growing the like for like sales across Retail and Online channels. There will be a strong emphasis on increasing the customer base and critically, brand awareness.
As Marketing Director-Retail / Head of Marketing-Retail the candidate will be responsible for both Online and Offline initiatives.
– Develop initiatives to drive each customer’s experience in the stores and understand how consumers engage with the brand.
– Analyse data and identify Retail trends as well as developing team targets to establish success.
– Ensure that customers are aware of the company’s USP’s which cements them as a premium retailer within the space.
– Be responsible for Search strategy and maximising Search, Social media, Mobile and Email marketing campaigns.
– Take overall responsibility for doubling the sales of the e-Commerce department ensuring that Online sales are no less that 11% of company turnover.
– Manage a team of 5 and motivate and be hands on to ensure the companies’ goals are achieved.
The Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will have a proven track record of success within a Retail environment and have exposure to maximising e-Commerce platforms. Experience of working within multi-brand Retail channels is crucial as is the ability to create dynamic, exciting and compelling multi-channel Marketing campaigns to help drive business growth. A key requirement would be for the candidate to have demonstrated growth from a base of at least £15million.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can add extra dimension and direction to the overall business as an active board member. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a long lasting and significant impact on a fast growing, yet well-established £multi-million business. Our client has a great history and reputation within the Sports retail sector, and are seeking an exceptional candidate accelerate their ambitious growth plans.
Please send CV’s to lukecoleman[email protected] quoting reference number 1107-4
Intelligent People are a Marketing Director Recruitment specialist.